A Podcast Of Ice and Fire
http://podcastoficeandfire.com/forum/

Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral links
http://podcastoficeandfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1736
Page 2 of 2

Author:  crom [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link

just placed an order, hope it works

Author:  Dr.H.Lecter [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

Bought $600 of stuff through the USA link today.
Woot woot.

Author:  Kyle [ Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link

wheredowhoresgo wrote:
Make a banner. I just found this and I have been on here for like a month or more. I am an amazon shopper. Ilike buying through them. If I can get their from here easily, I would be glad to do it.

Seriously though, put one on each main page and make it easy to find. Most message board have some kind of ads on them and at least the hosting could be paid for and you guys could save up for the iron throne replica.:-)



I concur! I wish I had the power, but alas I am still the new guy.

Author:  Erinyes [ Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

Have just ordered a prime membership on uk and us amazon sites and used links for both...your welcome :D

Author:  Valyrian Neil [ Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

Ordered Season 2 Blu ray via the link.

Author:  Lady_Grey [ Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

Been shopping like crazy lately, having a good time helping the podcast. :mrgreen:

Author:  Amin [ Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

Lady_Grey wrote:
Been shopping like crazy lately, having a good time helping the podcast. :mrgreen:


Thank you everyone :)

Author:  Amin [ Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

Spoiler: show
Haven't seen any condoms purchased through the store yet (our deal for a specific House Manwoody brand has fallen through for now)

Author:  Amin [ Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon Affiliate Link - For your Amazon Shopping

I added HBO links there as well, nice work Mimi on signing us up for it :)

Author:  Kyle [ Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon and HBO Store Affiliate Links - APOIAF St

Thank you so much guys. This is a nice way to help us out while doing what you do and not costing you anything extra. Win win!

Author:  jesicka309 [ Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon and HBO Store Affiliate Links - APOIAF St

Damn I wish I could help, but shipping is FAR too expensive for a bluray I can just wait for. :(

Author:  Skywaltzer [ Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon and HBO Store Affiliate Links - APOIAF St

Tried this today. Hopefully it worked I bought the card game core set I believe today through the link. I foolishly used amazon last week without using the link.

Author:  Erinyes [ Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Podcast Amazon and HBO Store Affiliate Links - APOIAF St

Skywaltzer wrote:
Tried this today. Hopefully it worked I bought the card game core set I believe today through the link. I foolishly used amazon last week without using the link.

I've edited my book mark so I don't forget ;)

Author:  Amin [ Fri May 10, 2013 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

I have applied for iTunes and other Apple stores affiliate links.

I am seriously considering applying for an affiliate link for http://www.sexualhealth.com/. More for the fact that it would funny for House Manwoody to have one, though the bonus is the 20% commission that gives on STI test purchases. I can see the forum banner add now: Got burning manwoody? Get tested :lol:

Author:  Amin [ Fri May 10, 2013 1:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

And have to say, thanks again for the purchases. Each purchase is not that much, but it is really nice that everyone is taking the time to purchase through the link.

Author:  Lady_Grey [ Fri May 10, 2013 7:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Amin wrote:
I have applied for iTunes and other Apple stores affiliate links.

I am seriously considering applying for an affiliate link for http://www.sexualhealth.com/. More for the fact that it would funny for House Manwoody to have one, though the bonus is the 20% commission that gives on STI test purchases. I can see the forum banner add now: Got burning manwoody? Get tested :lol:


You should! For those of us who have loved unwisely. :P

Also, I see some of my stuff up there :D I actually bought a small fortune worth of star wars legos for my son's birthday. Hope you got credit for the whole sale. ;)

Author:  Amin [ Wed May 22, 2013 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Lady_Grey wrote:
Amin wrote:
I have applied for iTunes and other Apple stores affiliate links.

I am seriously considering applying for an affiliate link for http://www.sexualhealth.com/. More for the fact that it would funny for House Manwoody to have one, though the bonus is the 20% commission that gives on STI test purchases. I can see the forum banner add now: Got burning manwoody? Get tested :lol:


You should! For those of us who have loved unwisely. :P

Also, I see some of my stuff up there :D I actually bought a small fortune worth of star wars legos for my son's birthday. Hope you got credit for the whole sale. ;)


Applied quite a while for this one quite a while ago, application still pending. Not sure why they are being so picky with our website, lol. The other applications were approved in a couple days.

Author:  Amin [ Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Amin wrote:
Lady_Grey wrote:
Amin wrote:
I have applied for iTunes and other Apple stores affiliate links.

I am seriously considering applying for an affiliate link for http://www.sexualhealth.com/. More for the fact that it would funny for House Manwoody to have one, though the bonus is the 20% commission that gives on STI test purchases. I can see the forum banner add now: Got burning manwoody? Get tested :lol:


You should! For those of us who have loved unwisely. :P

Also, I see some of my stuff up there :D I actually bought a small fortune worth of star wars legos for my son's birthday. Hope you got credit for the whole sale. ;)


Applied quite a while for this one quite a while ago, application still pending. Not sure why they are being so picky with our website, lol. The other applications were approved in a couple days.


We were approved :feathered: Not sure if I will put on the main site though as I don't want to jeopardize the other affiliate programs.

http://merchant.linksynergy.com/fs/bann ... 7988_4.jpg

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/cli ... =3&subid=0

Author:  Amin [ Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Finally got the HBO images to work properly, should be ready for season 3 sales. Also added audible.com and a few other affiliates.

Author:  Bina007 [ Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

As someone who uses this I'm curious as to how much it's raised so far and what it goes to? I imagine helping Mimi on getting server space or something?

Author:  Lady_Grey [ Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Ditto what Bina said. I'm curious, but also updates could be encouraging for your listeners and keep the notion of clicking your link fresh in people's minds ;)

Author:  Amin [ Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Donations through the site and earnings from this are generally used toward server and site costs (and things like the graphic design e.g. the Manwoody logo), though we distributed some of the excess earnings in the past among the 4 hosts. Affiliate use dropped drastically with the great forum crash of 2013, but it's coming up again for this holiday season, though won't be paid by Amazon for a few months after the earning period.

Author:  fortytwo [ Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

I would use the link more but i have some privacy concerns. I know you can see what was bought with your amazon link , can u see the user who bought it also ?

Author:  FTWard [ Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

fortytwo wrote:
I would use the link more but i have some privacy concerns. I know you can see what was bought with your amazon link , can u see the user who bought it also ?



http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-W ... B005MR3IVO

Author:  Amin [ Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

No it doesn't say who bought what.

Author:  Lady_Grey [ Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

Well in case you see a personal massager recently purchased and think because of the timing it might have been fortytwo, I can tell you it definitely was not him.

Author:  levellersteve [ Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Amazon & HBO Affiliate Links & other free referral link

I promise to buy all my Amazon buys with a piece going to you all. I hope it is spread according to need. I watched Ashley's death spiral YouTube read of DOD and have grown a brotherly attachment.{ Like a Targaryen }

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/