View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Episode 79 - Inn at the Crossroads + TV Episode Review 
podcast historian

gsdg wrote:
Amin wrote:
We are trying to figure out what the problem is, as it is working for some but not for others. When I go to our itunes page listing, it only shows up to episode 78. However, when I click on subscribe free and then click on the podcasts tab of the library in itunes, it downloads the last episode (79) and plays there. Weird... but being subscribed to the podcast should help

I am subscribed to the podcast, but it won't show on iTunes for me. It's not a big deal though, since I caved and listened to the episode on the podcast website the other day. :D

Thanks for checking out the problem, though!

I have not looked it up iTunes - but when I try to "direct" download it with my iPod it can not be found. One of the various causes I still have not heard the episode.

Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Well I woudn't hold my breath on iTunes store listing if I were you... I have done what I can to fix the feed but every change takes a while to see if iTunes will be updated properly...

The feed passes validator tests. The RSS feed works if you use the subscribe to podcast option iTunes and put this in - http://podcastoficeandfire.com/?feed=rss2

If want a direct download go here

http://podcastoficeandfire.com/download-links/

Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 am
Profile WWW
podcast historian

It is/was on iTunes - so everything is ok.

Regarding the episodes:
- Great chat, funny moments, good quality (the call-drops are not too bad). Good episode overall.
- Sugar skulls!
- I laughed out so loud when Kyle got his nerd- and foodgasm at 00:06 - when you talk about the coffee/comicbookstore.
- And when the ladies talk about cooking peasants!!!
- Funny - you talk about the pains of editing 3 hours and the next that you are doing: record 5 hours :) (didn't you somtime mention that you found editors?)
- Great that I am considered the 'historian' - although I started to listen sometime in 2010. But I'm very pleased to help you a little bit with your project.

Maybe they are making Talisa a Reyne! Tywin promising to restore the family if she does what she does. The Castamere-Song is already there...

Tue May 29, 2012 5:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3