View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Episode 81 
♕(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Starkgaryen wrote:

Same also applied to Mimi (when she used to podcast) she kinda dropped a bit when she was pining over her ex?

for the record, never pined over said ex.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
house smallwoody mongoballer

mimi wrote:
Starkgaryen wrote:

Same also applied to Mimi (when she used to podcast) she kinda dropped a bit when she was pining over her ex?

fair enough
pining was a bit excessive and 'distracted' would be a better word choice.

Anyways, my point still stands. I'm glad you found a better guy, cause as a listener, it feels like you got your swagger back. Also, Larry's moved past his haters and I really like the new Ashley.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm
house tinywoody mongoballer

Starkgaryen wrote:
mimi wrote:
Starkgaryen wrote:

fair enough
pining was a bit excessive and 'distracted' would be a better word choice.

Anyways, my point still stands. I'm glad you found a better guy, cause as a listener, it feels like you got your swagger back. Also, Larry's moved past his haters and I really like the new Ashley.

Who is Mimi?

;) ;) ;)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
house smallwoody mongoballer

SisterClegane wrote:

Who is Mimi?

;) ;) ;)

Supposedly, she was born in a mental institution. And she sleeps only one hour a night. She's a great woman, Do you know about Mimi?

(before I get Queenslapped, it's a movie quote from...)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 am
team stannis

SisterClegane wrote:
Who is Mimi?

;) ;) ;)

Who is Mimi? She's supposed to be Mongolian. Some say her father was Tywin. Nobody believed she was real. Nobody ever saw her or knew anybody that ever worked directly for her, but to hear Amin tell it, anybody could have worked for Mimi. You never knew. That was her power.

Personally I think she was... chobra.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:22 am
☑ bastards of kingsgrave guest host ♞

I laughed when Ashley apologized for talking over people. Ash, it always seems like you're the one getting cut off by others. I want you jumping in with elbows swinging more :)

portoanthony wrote:
just rewatched S1E2 and Doreah tells Dany she's met a trader from Qarth before ..... interesting very interesting
Xaro Daxos and Doreah rekindle their romance in S2

Bitches need the Ducksauce 8-)

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am
house yronwoody lord

FTWard wrote:
SisterClegane wrote:
Who is Mimi?

;) ;) ;)

Who is Mimi? She's supposed to be Mongolian. Some say her father was Tywin. Nobody believed she was real. Nobody ever saw her or knew anybody that ever worked directly for her, but to hear Amin tell it, anybody could have worked for Mimi. You never knew. That was her power.

Ah Chobra...lol..

Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 am
☁ podcast artist ☁

Navyjedi wrote:
FTWard wrote:
SisterClegane wrote:
Who is Mimi?

;) ;) ;)

Ah Chobra...lol..

Seems likely considering Chobra left after we started talking about Mimi in the chat box.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:33 pm
☁ podcast art manager ☁

Effing chobra. WHO IS MEAD.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm
house smallwoody

Mimi has been ranging beyond the wall for the last few months. I expect the horn to sound soon enough to trumpet her return to Castle Black...I just hope it as a First Ranger of the Night's Watch and not a wight. :?

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm
house micro-woody☹

quick question about the house of the undying scene of the Throne room. If that was supposed to be snow falling in the throne room why didn't any of it melt when Danny placed her torch on the ground? Danny didn't seem to be cold either compared to the next scene as she was walked through the gate beyond the wall. I suspect those where ashes falling through the ceiling of the throne room.

thoughts?

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 pm
for my freckles, your grace

Jaqen H'ghar wrote:
quick question about the house of the undying scene of the Throne room. If that was supposed to be snow falling in the throne room why didn't any of it melt when Danny placed her torch on the ground? Danny didn't seem to be cold either compared to the next scene as she was walked through the gate beyond the wall. I suspect those where ashes falling through the ceiling of the throne room.

thoughts?

There is definitely debate about what the falling white stuff was and I can't deny you present a good argument for it being ash.

www.MADCANARD.com

FF: The Rat Cook

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 pm
☑ ☑ ☑ guest host: triple gold club™

Kyle wrote:
Jaqen H'ghar wrote:

thoughts?

There is definitely debate about what the falling white stuff was and I can't deny you present a good argument for it being ash.

Though wasn't she not visibly cold when she went beyond the Wall? I forget how exactly that scene played out in the show.... :|

"At some point you will tell the duck what you are doing next and then realise that that is not in fact what you are actually doing. The duck will sit there serenely, happy in the knowledge that it has helped you on your way."

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 pm
☑ guest host ♘

I really think it's supposed to be snow in the throne room. When she first enters, there is the whoosh sound effect you hear in various places beyond the wall that sounds like wind in a snow storm. Obviously it's fake Hollywood snow and does not melt. It's also awfully white and crystal sparkly, especially when she walks up to the Iron Throne. Ash ought to be dirtier. When she emerges from the wall, she does put her arms around herself like she's cold, which she did not do in the throne room.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:03 am
★wardens of the woody★

gsdg wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Jaqen H'ghar wrote:

thoughts?

Though wasn't she not visibly cold when she went beyond the Wall? I forget how exactly that scene played out in the show.... :|

She didn't seem cold and I think when you consider these scenes, you have to take the laws of reality well salted. Magic visions, you can't explain that. The snow not melting when she dropped the torch doesn't necessarily mean it's not snow thus negating the possible foreshadowing/symbolism therein, but I personally prefer the ash option.

Fantasy Football Team: The Gay Abandon

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3