View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
Let's Draw A Storm of Swords 
house payne

Tyrion VII

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah67/PodsPlight/APOIAF%20MS%20Paint/shae%20dragon_zpssot7kyoi.png~original

Last edited by Pod's Plight on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm
house micro-woody☹

I'll take Sansa IV

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 am
☁ podcast art manager ☁

I'll claim Tyrion VIII aka the Purple Wedding!!! :D

Finished! Finally. I might come back later and add more, I'm just happy I finally got it done. :)

ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

Last edited by jesicka309 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:58 pm
★wardens of the woody★

Good work Pod. The candle especially. Real subtle. ;)

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:48 am
☁ podcast art manager ☁

I love how Shae's body is realistically proportioned. No ginormous bazookas, decent set of thighs. Some of the paint drawings on here make me feel so insecure....but Shae is the every woman! :) Love it.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 am
house stark

jesicka309 wrote:
I love how Shae's body is realistically proportioned. No ginormous bazookas, decent set of thighs. Some of the paint drawings on here make me feel so insecure....but Shae is the every woman! :) Love it.

So good! I wish I was artistically talented! On another note I somehow blocked this chapter out of my mind and it makes me exceedingly thankful that the TV show is very light on the Tyrion/Shae sex because ... ewww

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 am
house clegane

Aaaaaaaah! I've been MIA for far too long. *weeps* Everything looks fantastic! Hahaha. Amazing. I'll be stalking around here in hopes of getting my mitts on the final Arya chapter... hehehehe.

Sat May 11, 2013 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
☁ podcast art manager ☁

Just a quick reminder that this project is still ongoing and that the next chapter to be claimed is Sansa V......

I'm quite surprised it's been so long without a claim on this one. Come on, we have the fall out from the Purple Wedding....Sansa getting creeped on by both Dontos and Littlefinger, not to mention noble Dontos's exit from our lives, and Sansa finally fleeing KL via a cliff! Anyone feel their creative juices flowing? :D

Wed May 29, 2013 5:38 am
house manwoody lord

Now that I have some time again, I'll claim Sansa V.

And....

Full image: http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h47 ... SansaV.jpg

Last edited by Jeremy on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:44 pm
house payne

Jaime VII in due course

large version:

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah67/PodsPlight/APOIAF%20MS%20Paint/Joffs%20dead_zpsio6ilibm.png~original

Last edited by Pod's Plight on Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 pm
Site Admin

I would like to have a break on new chapters drawn until episode 10 is revealed and we release our podcast review for it. As said, I like the podcast and fan reactions to influence the chapter drawings. After that is done feel free to go ahead with the rest of the book because it would be too cruel to make everyone wait until next season :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
house manwoody knight

Since both the series episode and the podcast episode have now aired, I guess it's OK to continue this?

I'd like to claim Davos VI (I think no one has claimed that yet, right?).

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

JoThirteen wrote:
Since both the series episode and the podcast episode have now aired, I guess it's OK to continue this?

Sure, go ahead.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
house manwoody knight

Amin wrote:
JoThirteen wrote:

Sure, go ahead.

OK, here is my shitty Paint version of Davos VI. (yay?) :P

Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
team stannis

JoThirteen wrote:

World's Cutest Shadowbaby!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:34 pm
house payne

FTWard wrote:
JoThirteen wrote:

Agreed. Also, by brain was initially refusing to process Mel's ruby necklace. It appeared to me as though her head had short stubby legs that were standing on her shoulders (since the ruby red blends with the hair behind it and connects to the dress below). The shadow wine I've been imbibing may have played a part in this faulty perception.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 pm
house manwoody knight

FTWard wrote:

Thanks! :) I had to get "Stannis's son" in there as a reference to the show, he has been mentioning him all season after all. :lol: (Maybe next season we'll see him officially proclaiming the shadowbaby his heir?)

Pod's Plight wrote:
Agreed. Also, by brain was initially refusing to process Mel's ruby necklace. It appeared to me as though her head had short stubby legs that were standing on her shoulders (since the ruby red blends with the hair behind it and connects to the dress below). The shadow wine I've been imbibing may have played a part in this faulty perception.

Thanks, the shadowbaby definitely had to make an appearance. :) And yeah, my shitty drawing of the ruby could make that impression, I think (I did try to make it a darker shade of red than Melisandre's hair and dress, but maybe it wasn't enough).

Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:43 am
Profile WWW
☁ podcast art manager ☁

Hello all!

Now that the forums are back up, I wanted to organise my files/thoughts, and get this paint show back on the road.

We have a few gaps in the timeline, according to my notes. Currently, these chapters are claimed, yet haven't been drawn. This is not a wall of shame, but just a reminder post to make sure these artists still frequent the forums and haven't forgotten us. We aren't near the end yet, so no rush (also I'm on the list, so I can't talk at all haha!)

9 - Daenerys I – linecom1
31 – Jon IV - AriMartell
32 – Jaime IV - Gladrian
50 – Catelyn VI - Skywaltzer
53 – Arya XI - zeyik
60 - Sansa IV – fnv
61 – Tyrion VIII – jesicka309

It's totally cool if people are still drawing/still want more time to draw, this is just a reminder post that I will update as drawings are completed, so that I don't have to go through and compile everything again. Please PM me if you still want to draw your chapter.

If anyone wants to give their chapter up for adoption, please PM me, and I will make the arrangements.

If I haven't heard from anyone in a week or two, I'll be PMing artists themselves to confirm whether they'd like to keep their chapter. If I don't receive a timely response, those chapter will also be put up for adoption.

Currently, the following chapter is up for grabs, as Dunk the Lunk previously indicated that they'd like to give up this chapter:
39 – Tyrion V In this chapter, Tyrion meets the Red Viper, Elaria Sand and his vassals, including the Lord of House Manwoody.

First person to claim it on this forum gets the right to draw this pivotal chapter.

The following chapters have been claimed and drawn, yet are not yet featured on the Deviant Art page, so the artists of these drawings don't need to worry.
23 DONE
59 DONE
62 DONE
63 DONE
64 DONE

The next chapter available to be drawn is Jon VIII. Normal claiming rules apply.

Also if anyone wants to browse all the chapters that have been drawn, they are *nearly* all viewable on the Deviant art page here.

Happy drawing, everyone.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm
Site Admin

jesicka309 wrote:
Hello all!

Now that the forums are back up, I wanted to organise my files/thoughts, and get this paint show back on the road.

We have a few gaps in the timeline, according to my notes. Currently, these chapters are claimed, yet haven't been drawn. This is not a wall of shame, but just a reminder post to make sure these artists still frequent the forums and haven't forgotten us. We aren't near the end yet, so no rush (also I'm on the list, so I can't talk at all haha!)

9 - Daenerys I – linecom1
31 – Jon IV - AriMartell
32 – Jaime IV - Gladrian
50 – Catelyn VI - Skywaltzer
53 – Arya XI - zeyik
60 - Sansa IV – fnv
61 – Tyrion VIII – jesicka309

It's totally cool if people are still drawing/still want more time to draw, this is just a reminder post that I will update as drawings are completed, so that I don't have to go through and compile everything again. Please PM me if you still want to draw your chapter.

If anyone wants to give their chapter up for adoption, please PM me, and I will make the arrangements.

If I haven't heard from anyone in a week or two, I'll be PMing artists themselves to confirm whether they'd like to keep their chapter. If I don't receive a timely response, those chapter will also be put up for adoption.

Currently, the following chapter is up for grabs, as Dunk the Lunk previously indicated that they'd like to give up this chapter:
39 – Tyrion V In this chapter, Tyrion meets the Red Viper, Elaria Sand and his vassals, including the Lord of House Manwoody.

First person to claim it on this forum gets the right to draw this pivotal chapter.

The following chapters have been claimed and drawn, yet are not yet featured on the Deviant Art page, so the artists of these drawings don't need to worry.
23 DONE
59 DONE
62 DONE
63 DONE
64 DONE

The next chapter available to be drawn is Jon VIII. Normal claiming rules apply.

Also if anyone wants to browse all the chapters that have been drawn, they are *nearly* all viewable on the Deviant art page here.

Happy drawing, everyone.

Nice organization as usual.

I am impressed with the artwork for this book already, looks like we have another great artbook in the works.

Remember to keep the high quality (high size) version of your art and best to submit a download link for that via mega or upload when releasing the regular size image of your artwork on the forum here. That is assuming that there is a higher quality version in the first place, but just being careful to keep those files around in case we do larger book styles or poster style collage prints.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
☁ podcast art manager ☁

Tyrion VIII has been completed. :)

To recap, chapter 39, Tyrion V, is up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

The next chapter in the sequence is JonVIII.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:29 pm
Site Admin

jesicka309 wrote:
Tyrion VIII has been completed. :)

To recap, chapter 39, Tyrion V, is up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

The next chapter in the sequence is JonVIII.

Save me 39 – Tyrion V. I'll draw it when I get the chance.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 am
Profile WWW
podcast historian

Which is the next to claim? I think I have time again to contribute another one of my inferior works...

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:45 am
Profile WWW
☁ podcast art manager ☁

brynden wrote:
Which is the next to claim? I think I have time again to contribute another one of my inferior works...

The next chapter is Jon VIII. :)

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:54 am
podcast historian

jesicka309 wrote:
brynden wrote:

I take it.

TotH wrote:
Book 3, Chapter 65.
The garrison of Castle Black repulses the first wildling attack;Donal is killed and Jon takes command.

Already have problems what to paint. Donal Noye for sure. The most awesome tertiary character out there...

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:09 am
Profile WWW
☁ podcast art manager ☁

brynden wrote:
jesicka309 wrote:
brynden wrote:

I take it.

TotH wrote:
Book 3, Chapter 65.
The garrison of Castle Black repulses the first wildling attack;Donal is killed and Jon takes command.

Already have problems what to paint. Donal Noye for sure. The most awesome tertiary character out there...

Well, we spend the whole chapter with Jon, whilst the most epic battle between Donal Noye and Mighty Mag happens off screen. A CRIME. You should bring it to life. ;)

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:37 am
podcast historian

yeah, that is right. but the hand-over scene with him is also a possibility, the one with the line: "THE WALL IS YOUR'S JON SNOW". i think i have an idea for that one, hope my skills are enough for it... but i still hope to include mag the mighty in it somehow.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:53 am
Profile WWW
house micro-woody lord

I'll try Arya XII (Book 3, ch 66)

Quote:
That night, she enters Nymeria and can smell her mother. She wades into the river and pulls the corpse out. Just then, a group of men approach, and she must abandon her prize.

And the result:

Large size: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/50/20kh.png

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 pm
house payne

Nice debut tsrgis!

Cat/Stoneheart doesn't look too bad for having been dead in a river for a couple of days. ;) :? :oops:

Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:13 pm
house micro-woody lord

I thought about that and I don't remember she having any other cuts. I could draw some bruises, though.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 am
house micro-woody lord

I've made Uncat rougher, per Pod's suggestions.

Large size: http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1048/um8q.png

Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next