View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Bizarro Guys Night Out/Girls Night Out (suggestion) 
podcast doctor

this is a suggestion for the podcast for a potential future episode that i think would be really fun........(should i have looked for a previous podcast suggestion thread? ..oops)

i think a fun twist to the standard guys/girls night out format would be to host a "bizarro" GNO episode in which the script is flipped (tables arent the only things being flipped in House Manwoody)..

the standard format is Amin/Kyle host a podcast with other male guest hosts, while Mimi/Ashley host one with female guest hosts.......

i think a fun twist would be if Amin/Kyle hosted a girls night out with female guest hosts, while mimi/ashley hosted a guys night out with male guest hosts and here are my reasons:

-we all know our hosts are more than capable of pulling this off ie. amin's harem, mimi and ash can take and give a dick joke as good as anyone

-it would allow for the hosts to tackle typical GNO subjects they normally wouldnt be able to participate in.....ie what are kyle's thoughts on the female menstraution cycle? which chick would mimi bang? ..........wouldnt that be hilarious?

...........just a thought.................

Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 am
♕(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

i'm into this idea. SUP BOYZ.

Thu May 31, 2012 7:35 am
Profile WWW
podcast doctor

mimi wrote:

HOLY FUCK SHE'S ALIVE............SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!

Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 am
house smallwoody mongoballer

linecom1 wrote:
mimi wrote:

HOLY FUCK SHE'S ALIVE............SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!

meh

Thu May 31, 2012 12:09 pm
☑ ☑ ☑ guest host: triple gold club™

This sounds like an awesome suggestion. It sounds like it would be very entertaining.

"At some point you will tell the duck what you are doing next and then realise that that is not in fact what you are actually doing. The duck will sit there serenely, happy in the knowledge that it has helped you on your way."

Thu May 31, 2012 12:17 pm
☑ bastards of kingsgrave guest host ♞

Bizarro Girls Night Out a.k.a. Kyle and Amin's Sister Wives

Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 pm
☁ podcast art manager ☁

This sounds like the best idea ever. If you need willing sisterwives, I'm available. ;)

AND MIMI IS ALIVE HUZZAH!

Thu May 31, 2012 5:41 pm
☑ ☑ ☑ guest host: triple gold club™

Perhaps adding a poll would be a good idea?

"At some point you will tell the duck what you are doing next and then realise that that is not in fact what you are actually doing. The duck will sit there serenely, happy in the knowledge that it has helped you on your way."

Thu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm
Site Admin

linecom1 wrote:
kyle's thoughts on the female menstraution cycle? which chick would mimi bang? .

We actually talked about menstruation in GNO 2 and I think Mimi answered that question a few times throughout the history of the podcast :mrgreen: . But it is a cool idea - note that one earlier idea was having another GNO but having Mimi as one of the hosts with us.

But I could see us doing your suggested setup, sure, sounds like fun. You weren't thinking of applying for this special GNO though? :twisted: I'm not sure you'ld fit the age limit :lol: , though they may need your medical services by the time the night was over :o

Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

gsdg wrote:
Perhaps adding a poll would be a good idea?

That's exactly what's happening, adding a pole (or two) to Girls' Night Out! 8-)

Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm
house stark

Did this APOIAF Key Party ever happen?

Fantasy Football: A Njoku Needs A Name

Thu May 31, 2012 6:54 pm
podcast historian

I always wondered how Mimi and Ashley would behave in a Guys Night Out.
Although Kyle and Amin in a Girls Night Out has surely also great moments.

And dont't get that wrong: Kyle knows EVERYTHING about the female menstruation cycle :)

I already can imagine: Mimi vs. FaBio, Alex and Elio while Ashley tries to calm everything down.

Great idea, do it.

Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
mrs. sandor clegane

Amin wrote:
. But it is a cool idea - note that one earlier idea was having another GNO but having Mimi as one of the hosts with us.

i c what u did there :geek:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 am
podcast doctor

Amin wrote:
linecom1 wrote:
kyle's thoughts on the female menstraution cycle? which chick would mimi bang? .

We actually talked about menstruation in GNO 2 and I think Mimi answered that question a few times throughout the history of the podcast :mrgreen: . But it is a cool idea - note that one earlier idea was having another GNO but having Mimi as one of the hosts with us.

But I could see us doing your suggested setup, sure, sounds like fun. You weren't thinking of applying for this special GNO though? :twisted: I'm not sure you'ld fit the age limit :lol: , though they may need your medical services by the time the night was over :o

i recall you guys talking about birth control, but not menstruation in quite the way they did in girls night out 3........i also think it'd be hilarous to hear christina ask the pane (of ladies plus kyle/amin)l: Dicks....who has the biggest?

lol, i am def. waayy over the age limit for mimi (i havent been 15 yrs old since 1997), and unfortunately my neck grows no beard, nor do i have any piercings or any cosplay experience for ashley's tastes......... but i would enjoy being there as the "responsible" "professional" chaperone (don't judge me bro)....................

also the "who'd u take to a desert island" scenario needs to be revisited in regards to the updated rosters...............

it would also be hilarious for an updated "10 things i hate about chris" from mimi................

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:54 am
♕(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

linecom1 wrote:
it would also be hilarious for an updated "10 things i hate about chris" from mimi................

more like 10 things i wanna do to kyle.

more like that.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:59 am
Profile WWW
house manwoody mongoballer

Amin wrote:
We actually talked about menstruation in GNO 2 and I think Mimi answered that question a few times throughout the history of the podcast :mrgreen: . But it is a cool idea -

Menstruation IS a cool idea!!!

for a truly bizarro Guys Night Out, the MEN will bleed.

He kept his face clean-shaven, but his thick hair fell to his collar like a valyrian mudslide, divided by a streak of gristle.His eyes seemed black as he sat outlined against the dying sun, sharpening his steel, but she had looked at them from a closer vantage and she knew that they were purple. Dark purple. Dark and angry. By tradition the Targaryens were the finest bakers in all the Seven Kingdoms... but Hotpie was Hotpie. - pg 237, A Rasher Of Bacon

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ashley wrote:
Amin wrote:
. But it is a cool idea - note that one earlier idea was having another GNO but having Mimi as one of the hosts with us.

I'm only repeating what was suggested earlier, that idea was specifically suggested a few times after GNO2 :ugeek:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

linecom1 wrote:

i recall you guys talking about birth control, but not menstruation in quite the way they did in girls night out 3........i also think it'd be hilarous to hear christina ask the pane (of ladies plus kyle/amin)l: Dicks....who has the biggest? .

Hmm, maybe it was GNO3 or GNO4 where we mentioned false periods. But yeah, nothing to the depth and flow of conversation that the ladies got into in GNO3 :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:40 am
Profile WWW
wildlings

Amin wrote:
linecom1 wrote:

i recall you guys talking about birth control, but not menstruation in quite the way they did in girls night out 3........i also think it'd be hilarous to hear christina ask the pane (of ladies plus kyle/amin)l: Dicks....who has the biggest? .

Hmm, maybe it was GNO3 or GNO4 where we mentioned false periods. But yeah, nothing to the depth and flow of conversation that the ladies got into in GNO3 :mrgreen:

:o Oh Amin, you nasty!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
podcast doctor

Amin wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Amin wrote:

I'm only repeating what was suggested earlier, that idea was specifically suggested a few times after GNO2 :ugeek:

canadians are so cute when they bicker politely :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 am
house manwoody mongoballer

linecom1 wrote:
canadians are so cute when they bicker politely :lol: :lol: :lol:

or as they call it, wiggling.

He kept his face clean-shaven, but his thick hair fell to his collar like a valyrian mudslide, divided by a streak of gristle.His eyes seemed black as he sat outlined against the dying sun, sharpening his steel, but she had looked at them from a closer vantage and she knew that they were purple. Dark purple. Dark and angry. By tradition the Targaryens were the finest bakers in all the Seven Kingdoms... but Hotpie was Hotpie. - pg 237, A Rasher Of Bacon

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Come to think of it, Episode 64 was basically like a guys night out with Ashley (had a lot of guys calling in, involved bbq sauce chat, football chat, hound vs other people fight predictions, etc)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
podcast doctor

Amin wrote:
Come to think of it, Episode 64 was basically like a guys night out with Ashley (had a lot of guys calling in, involved bbq sauce chat, football chat, hound vs other people fight predictions, etc)

yeah but not really, that episode was a clusterfuck, and ashley had to leave for an extended period as well.............

plus alot of those topics were sort of off the cuff and i think ashley would handle it better if she were walking into an episode knowing that it was a gno, and not just a call in show

-also fantasy sports discussion is NEVER fun to listen to except when talkign about your own league...........EVER

Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm
☁ podcast artist ☁

I love this idea <3.
It'll be Harem Night Out (female guest hosts) or Reverse-Harem Night out (male guest hosts) - I'm using anime shoujo tropes here :lol:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 pm

linecom1 wrote:
fantasy sports discussion is NEVER fun to listen to except when talkign about your own league...........EVER

...then I guess you need to join the APOIAF league this fall so you can enjoy the discussion ;)

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:26 pm
podcast doctor

TDuck wrote:
linecom1 wrote:
fantasy sports discussion is NEVER fun to listen to except when talkign about your own league...........EVER

...then I guess you need to join the APOIAF league this fall so you can enjoy the discussion ;)

send me the invite son

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:33 am
Site Admin

vietrose wrote:
I love this idea <3.
It'll be Harem Night Out (female guest hosts) or Reverse-Harem Night out (male guest hosts) - I'm using anime shoujo tropes here :lol:

So what are we thinking for the potential rosters of these two episodes?

Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:28 am
Profile WWW
podcast fanatics ☺

I'm thinking Christina would be a great addition to any team hahah. Especially drunk. We need to help her fulfill her fantasies of making Kyle her bitch.
Also, I'm sorry that I love Chase so much but he would rule so hard on Girls Night Out... He did win Bitch Bingo after all. Also he got Cersei as his quiz result. Can't beat that!
Heck, the return of any of the regular hosts would be great. If Chris could figure out the Skype thing again without his knees creakin' too much...
There's always Apocalypse Dan too, of course. Love that guy.

If I'm around I'd love to join in but as always, my timezone just isn't doing me too many favours. You can put me on either team. I have a manly username and some people think I sound like a teenage boy.

Twitter: vaarsuvius_

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 am
podcast historian

Hosted by Ash and the Queen:
Guests
-FTWard
-Dr. Augustine
-Alex
-Phil
-FaBio
-Maybe an old host Aaron, Chase or Chris
-Dan