View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Ice and Fire Con 2015 
Site Admin

claudiusthefool wrote:
Looks like we've got 5 people confirmed for shirts so far. You think I should email the people from last year who purchased shirts or just let whoever wants to sign up. They might not know if they're not on the forums. I'll let Jasmine know since I know she's coming back and she got one last year.

Emailing is a good idea

Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
house micro-woody lord

Hey! sorry I missed this entire stream of info. anyway i already emailed greg back so I'm the 6th person you needed. cant wait to hang out with everyone! I have like 5 (or 6, or 7) costumes planned. So far I'm going as Lyanna Stark, The Black Pearl (Bellegere Otherys)-in a mistresses group, a Where's Walda, a Silent Sister and Balerion the cat.haha

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:38 am
house mormont

jazzimen08 wrote:
Hey! sorry I missed this entire stream of info. anyway i already emailed greg back so I'm the 6th person you needed. cant wait to hang out with everyone! I have like 5 (or 6, or 7) costumes planned. So far I'm going as Lyanna Stark, The Black Pearl (Bellegere Otherys)-in a mistresses group, a Where's Walda, a Silent Sister and Balerion the cat.haha

Where's Walda is now my favorite thing ever.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:58 am
♜ vassals of kingsgrave curator ♖

jazzimen08 wrote:

Yeah, that sounds awesome. I'm cosplaying for the first time so I think I'm just gonna stick with one this time. Maybe I'll do 6 next year.

House Words: "I'm in as long as I don't have to edit."

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:17 am
★wardens of the woody★

jazzimen08 wrote:

Wow, impressive. You should find an Arya to chase you when you do the cat.

"These wonderful narrations inspired me with strange feelings. Was man, indeed, at once so powerful, so virtuous and magnificent, yet so vicious and base? He appeared at one time a mere scion of the evil principle, and at another as all that can be conceived of noble and godlike."
—The Monster, from Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 am

Thomas, I have not received your t-shirt confirmation yet!

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 pm
team stannis

Sorry. Sent.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 pm
Site Admin

You may want to post on the facebook group to see if anyone is interested in buying shirts after finished collecting here, if there is still room to reduce total cost by purchasing more shirts. I know that Tara bought one last year.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:41 pm
Profile WWW

I emailed Tara and let her know.

If someone wants to post on their facebook page feel free to. I didn't know if Amin wanted it just to be for attendees or anyone. Because we know people have been waiting for t-shirts. The price won't go super low unless we get a ton of signups. Pretty much every 10 goes down by a dollar or so.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 pm
Site Admin

claudiusthefool wrote:
I emailed Tara and let her know.

If someone wants to post on their facebook page feel free to. I didn't know if Amin wanted it just to be for attendees or anyone. Because we know people have been waiting for t-shirts. The price won't go super low unless we get a ton of signups. Pretty much every 10 goes down by a dollar or so.

Oh doesn't seem to make that much of a difference then number wise. I will just message to let Ashley and KK know.

Yeah, attendees only is the plan. At the last state of the podcast I had with Mimi, tshirts were on the agenda, so we may finally be getting some this year for the website.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

We've got 9 confirmations so far. So as long as we get one more the quoted price will be locked in. And I checked, we can each pay on our own through the order form.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:17 pm
★wardens of the woody★

On further reflection, I want to change mine to just forum name on the back, it appears I can only do that by contacting you, Greg. So, "witless chum" please.

"These wonderful narrations inspired me with strange feelings. Was man, indeed, at once so powerful, so virtuous and magnificent, yet so vicious and base? He appeared at one time a mere scion of the evil principle, and at another as all that can be conceived of noble and godlike."

Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:03 pm

witless chum wrote:
On further reflection, I want to change mine to just forum name on the back, it appears I can only do that by contacting you, Greg. So, "witless chum" please.

Duly noted.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm
house tinywoody lord

I think I posted on the spreadsheet for my wife and I, if not Please let me know. Will we get an email with instructions to pay?

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 pm

Yeah, once the signup is done I'll send you a link where you can pay customink directly. And I did get your name requests in your signup form.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:09 pm
Site Admin

For people interested in the beer tastingevent :

Quote:
: Beer tasting tickets will go on sale via our website THIS SATURDAY at 2 PM.
These tickets are VERY limited - as in, we don't even have enough for half the attendees, because we can only get a certain number of cases of the GoT beer from Ommegang. The tasting will include three 4-oz samples (one of the GoT beer and the other two, different Ommegang beers) and a full, sealed bottle of the GoT beer.
Tickets are $15 per person. You MUST be 21+ to purchase. Please make sure that when you purchase your correct, legal name is attached to the purchase.

You may want to check the site if you are up earlier than that. I don't know what time zone it is but I suspect eastern so that is 11am PST.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
☑ ☑ ☑ guest host: triple gold club™

This one would take a shirt! I'll sing up tonight :)

claudiusthefool wrote:
Goddsmut!

Shellfish wrote:
This pleases me.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Alright, so apparently I messed up the order form. I should have selected "Sign up and pay" and instead chose "signup only" so once we've got the final list I'll email everyone with a pre-filled out order form (specific names on sizes). Then you can just pay Customink one at a time and when its done the order will ship. As long as we do this by April 15th we'll have plenty of time for the orders to ship in time for the Con.

So you'll all get an email from me (or Customink.com) shortly with your size/name and a link to pay.

Thanks and sorry for the minor mixup.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:38 am
★wardens of the woody★

No need to apologize, thanks for organizing the shirts.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:40 am
house micro-woody lord

yeah it totally fine. I just called Ravenwood and book Thursday as well, so its def gonna be a crazy fun time.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:40 am

I never even thought of going a day earlier. That sounds like a good idea. I won't completely exhausted only mostly exhausted. Did they have a lot of vacancy or is that day before mostly blocked out/sold?

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:59 am

Alright, I finalized the 10 signups and created a new order form. Here's a link. You'll still select your size, then an option will come up and you can fill in how you want your name to appear. Then please select the option "Pay Now" and not "I'll Pay Greg Later". It's just easier to have everything paid for and I don't have to track people down later.

Customink will email me as people sign up and once all 10 are signed up the shirts will ship out.

I've already paid for mine so it should show up as 1 already confirmed. The base price is $34.70. 2XL and larger has a $2-$4 extra fee.

Here's link:

https://www.customink.com/g/aay0-00a2-br84

Customink automatically closes the order after 2 weeks so everyone needs to pay by then. Thanks!

I'll send out an email as well in case people aren't checking the forums regularly.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:13 am

Looks like everyone has paid through the new order form except for two people. It's still open for the next 9 days, so no rush as long as you pay before then. Just a reminder. Thanks.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:31 pm
Site Admin

claudiusthefool wrote:
Looks like everyone has paid through the new order form except for two people. It's still open for the next 9 days, so no rush as long as you pay before then. Just a reminder. Thanks.

May I order on the form now and pay you at the event? It is betterto use some existing US cash I have than to pay online and convert right now, particularly with the exchange rate.

I also think Ashley would be interested, not sure if you managed to get into contact with her?

Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

We should all try to go to the same Feast setting for those attending the Feast. How about the second round? Next event after that is a panel at 9pm, so more time for a relaxed dinner.

Feast of Winterfell Round #1 (6 - 7 PM)
Trivia (6:45 - 7:45 PM)
Feast of Winterfell Round #2 (7:30 - 8:30 PM)

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:26 am
Profile WWW

As long as we don't miss trivia. VOK will be victorious this year. I don't care if you've got Elio on your team.

Also, T-shirt note: We've exceeded our goal of 10. We've got 11 signups. So the price is locked in. The order will be open until tomorrow if anyone still needs one. Otherwise I'll place the order tomorrow and anyone who signed up should receive an email form CustomInk confirming your purchase.

Thanks everyone for signing up!

Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:36 am
house tinywoody lord

Sounds good to me, when do we pick our feast seating? I did not see that as an option on the email earlier this week.

P.S Amin, are you running the board game tourney, I did not see any sign up form for it.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Last year you selected your Feast seating when you checked in the first day. I don't think there was a pre-sign up or anything.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:14 pm
Site Admin

You get to select feast time when you check. You should be able to get the feast of choice (2nd seating) unless you arrive very late to check in. Doesn't really matter if you do miss it is as it is just the one meal for 1 hour.

Not sure if there will be a pre-signup for the board game tournament, but we will have a signup during check-in. Won't be running out of space for that one.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 pm
Profile WWW

If anyone still needs a room I can probably fit at least one more in the Gypsy Wagon that I've booked. So far it's me and Dan (Witless Chum). I think I'm paying about $140 for the two nights so I'd just ask for a split with whoever rooms which would be like $45 per person for the weekend if we get three people.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next