View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Comic Con Panel 
Site Admin

So we're still planning out the details of the panel right now. Open to suggestions if there is anything you would really like to see covered in a panel like this. You never know, maybe we'll cover something you suggested. There will be a Q&A in the panel with questions form the audience, but I find it good to have a couple of questions already prepared that can spur good discussion in that section or in the earlier part of the panel.

We're requesting permission to record the panel audio so we'll probably release the highlights of the panel in a podcast episode, perhaps all of it if we are allowed to.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
house baratheon

How do you keep up the motivation to do the show? I know in the 7 years since I first listened to the show my life and priorities have changed drastically. How do you muster the energy? Has the show helped or hurt that energy?

Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 pm
★wardens of the woody★

State of the fandom and what divides it? ie Books vs TV viewers, spoiler chapters, spoilers in general, etc

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:54 pm
★wardens of the woody★

Things I'd be interested to hear:
How do you think people getting some answers (whether via show or books) is going to affect a fandom that's been so consumed with theorizing about stuff?

Expound upon your personal favorite theories?

How has APoIaF been so successful in building an online community that isn't a damn cesspit?

What's Tara's current thinking on the state of Ice and Fire con and what its future should hold?

"These wonderful narrations inspired me with strange feelings. Was man, indeed, at once so powerful, so virtuous and magnificent, yet so vicious and base? He appeared at one time a mere scion of the evil principle, and at another as all that can be conceived of noble and godlike."
—The Monster, from Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]