View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Ice and Fire Con 2017 
Site Admin

eigenvectorjon wrote:
Hi Amin can we possibly add two more, My wife is coming but so is my daughter and her friend. Thanks Jon, Sorry I have been off line for a few days.

Sure. I suggest you book 12. I'm sure we'll fill up to 12 if we don't have that already by the time of the convention. I mean Ashley and Keith are probably interested as well. Let us know when you have confirmed the reservation.

In terms of rooms, I still have 1 bed open to fill in the stone lodge, maybe 2. So let me know if anyone is looking for a place to room in the main lodge.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
house tinywoody lord

I will try to book for 12

Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:09 pm
Site Admin

Sounds good.

Who can bring their copy of AGOT btw? Particularly AFFC if you have it. There may be more players this year so extra copies are important.

Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
house tinywoody lord

I have booked 5:30 for 12 people. In addition I will bring my copy of The boardgame and the feast for crows expansion

Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:32 pm
house tinywoody

I can bring the AFFC cards, but probably not the board game. Speaking of which, if we registered for the board game tourney should we have received any kind of confirmation or anything?

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:47 pm
house micro-woody lord

I'm coming!! also im a volunteer so come to me for questions. Ill be mostly in Lyanna cosplays the whole weekend

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:01 pm
house tinywoody lord

Amin, depending on numbers should I bring the 9 player version I have.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:12 pm
Site Admin

Don't worry about confirmations for board game, we'll figure out final numbers at the convention.

Up to you if bring 9 player, I know Aziz from History of Westeros is bringing his 9 player so already have that coming, you may want to skip on bringing yours.

Thursday night I'm doing a demo run of the game for training, but if there is enough interest maybe we just do that as the 9 player. I don't think I'll have time for the 9 player later in the weekend.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
house manwoody lord

If there is still a seat available, I would also like to join the seafood buffet table. I have signed up to participate in the board game tournament as well.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 pm
team stannis

Hey Manwoodies,
Just wanted to say I can't make it to the Con this year.
I am bummed about it as it seems like this one is shaping up to be epic.
Was really looking forward to meeting you all and playing some Secret Targaryen.
Have fun and take lots of pics.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:28 pm
★wardens of the woody★

(Clay Davis Shiiieeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit)
Sorry to hear that, Thomas. Hope everything's cool.

"These wonderful narrations inspired me with strange feelings. Was man, indeed, at once so powerful, so virtuous and magnificent, yet so vicious and base? He appeared at one time a mere scion of the evil principle, and at another as all that can be conceived of noble and godlike."
—The Monster, from Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:34 am
team stannis

Just life stuff.
If someone wants to grab and ship my swag bag and t-shirt if any, I would be very grateful and reimburse.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:33 pm
♜ vassals of kingsgrave curator ♖

Life stuff happens. Sucks you can't make it. As for t-shirts we're past the point of doing that. I never got a concrete answer from folks about design/logo change/etc. Not a big deal, but no t-shirts this year. We can always do them after and ship them out to everyone who wants.

House Words: "I'm in as long as I don't have to edit."

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:10 am
★wardens of the woody★

Life can indeed be full of stuff. I volunteer to do his share of drinking, smoking and awkward dancing.

"These wonderful narrations inspired me with strange feelings. Was man, indeed, at once so powerful, so virtuous and magnificent, yet so vicious and base? He appeared at one time a mere scion of the evil principle, and at another as all that can be conceived of noble and godlike."
—The Monster, from Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:08 pm
Site Admin

If you are going to play in the board game tournament make sure to go sign up now, there's been an influx of people signing up so waiting until the convention will be too late

Don't worry about confirmations after that, it's just getting your sign up in now, I will sort through the numbers for the convention.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 am
Profile WWW
house tinywoody lord

Tom, I am so bummed out you cannot make it, This project was in your honor as it was your suggestion, Please email me your address and your Copy of Secret Targaryen will be delivered by Dragon Mail!

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:44 pm
Site Admin

Right now I have eigenvectorjon bringing base game and AFFC
Young_Griff bringing AFFC

Can anyone else bring base and/or AFFC? I'm not sure if we will need them but if every person signing up for it actually commits to playing, we will have a big group playing and we may need it.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:38 am
Profile WWW
♜ vassals of kingsgrave curator ♖

I've brought my copy 3 years in a row but we've never needed it. I'll bring it, seems like there's a lot more folks for the tournament this year. I don't have the AFFC expansion though. I'll also bring Hand of the King & Werewolf. Let me know if anyone wants any other games. We've got like 100 at the store. I haven't played most.

House Words: "I'm in as long as I don't have to edit."

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm
house tinywoody lord

I am bringing one night werewolf and my Secret Targaryen project (multiple copies in the optimistic view it becomes a hit as well as a few other games. If anyone has other requests I can bring them.just text me at 301-908-6277 prior to thursday

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 pm
★wardens of the woody★

Have fun everybody and wave to the west when you are going through the Mixing Bowl south of DC. I will wave back!

FTWard wrote:
+5 to nerd cred for Eiffel :geek: :D

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 pm
Site Admin

For anyone already there we are having dinner in the main dinner area at 630pm tonight. Try to show up in the main area by 625 to join us there so we know what the final numbers are.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4