View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Fire and Blood episode? 
house micro-woody lord

Are you planning on doing a full episode on Fire and Blood? I'm reading it right now and really enjoying it. Lots of great stories in there.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:46 am
house blackwoody lord

We did an episode a while ago that you must have missed http://podcastoficeandfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5898&p=145793&hilit=Fire+and+blood#p145793

But if you have anything more specific put up a CTA I'm sure plenty of people would love to talk with you about it.

My core values:
Reading.
Riting.
Rithmetic.
Purging society of degenerates.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:01 am
Site Admin

Given the subforum he posted in, I believe he was asking if APOIAF was going to do a full episode beyond our initial review episode. There was some delay with Ashley moving at the time and other issues. I will check with the hosts to see if there is still interest. I am not as enthusiastic about it was I was when it first came out, but I would record one if they are interested. I don't think it would be any time soon though as it would probably require a full reread.

VOK has done an episode which Munrojock has linked to so you can enjoy that one stereosmiley

Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 am
Profile WWW
house blackwoody lord

Amin wrote:
Given the subforum he posted in, I believe he was asking if APOIAF was going to do a full episode beyond our initial review episode. There was some delay with Ashley moving at the time and other issues. I will check with the hosts to see if there is still interest. I am not as enthusiastic about it was I was when it first came out, but I would record one if they are interested. I don't think it would be any time soon though as it would probably require a full reread.

VOK has done an episode which Munrojock has linked to so you can enjoy that one stereosmiley

Sorry I wasn't paying attention.

My core values:
Reading.
Riting.
Rithmetic.
Purging society of degenerates.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:22 am
house micro-woody lord

Oh okay, I'll check out the VOK episode. Thanks!

I'm currently reading the book finally, and really enjoying it.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]