View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Just wanted to say THANK YOU!! 
house micro-woody☹

Team,

After watching the second showing of Game of Thrones on HBO I went online and purchased the 1st four books of the series. They became my constant companion this summer. Once I finished those books I purchased ADWD. Sadly I finished the book, and I wonder how am I going to wait 3, 4, 5, maybe 6 years until Martin sends us book #6.

I discovered your Podcast on itunes today, and downloaded ALL of your episodes. Listening to fellow fans of the series discussing the books will help the wait for the next books go by a little bit shorter. Thank you for starting the podcasts and this forum. Keep up the great work!!

...Winter is coming.....

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 am
house yronwoody lord

Its always good to hear fresh enthusiasm about this series. Dont take EVERYTHING said to heart, because some of the old cynics like me have been following virtually since Game of Thrones came out. Do however spread that enthusiasm around on these forums here, they are a great bunch of fans who will share in the experiences, and discuss crazy theories right there with ya. Welcome to the fourms!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:42 am
house manwoody mongoballer

NobleGriffin wrote:
...Winter is coming.....

DON'TYA EVEN THINK ABOUT WINTER TILL YA READ YOUR DUNK 'N' EGG MY SWEET SUMMER SONNY.

He kept his face clean-shaven, but his thick hair fell to his collar like a valyrian mudslide, divided by a streak of gristle.His eyes seemed black as he sat outlined against the dying sun, sharpening his steel, but she had looked at them from a closer vantage and she knew that they were purple. Dark purple. Dark and angry. By tradition the Targaryens were the finest bakers in all the Seven Kingdoms... but Hotpie was Hotpie. - pg 237, A Rasher Of Bacon

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 am
Profile WWW
house micro-woody☹

Navyjedi wrote:
Its always good to hear fresh enthusiasm about this series. Dont take EVERYTHING said to heart, because some of the old cynics like me have been following virtually since Game of Thrones came out. Do however spread that enthusiasm around on these forums here, they are a great bunch of fans who will share in the experiences, and discuss crazy theories right there with ya. Welcome to the fourms!

Thank you!!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 am
for my freckles, your grace

Glad you found the podcast. We're all pretty chill here so chat away and discuss these awesome books. You won't get in any trouble for not knowing every single fact. I know I certainly don't. I mean coughIknoweverythingcough.

www.MADCANARD.com

FF: The Rat Cook

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:50 pm
house yronwoody lord

Kyle wrote:
Glad you found the podcast. We're all pretty chill here so chat away and discuss these awesome books. You won't get in any trouble for not knowing every single fact. I know I certainly don't. I mean coughIknoweverythingcough.

Yes Kyle. Because actors are known for their intellectual capacity...

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm
house blackwoody lord

Navyjedi wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Navy, do you fear Kyle's gash?

Some actors (mummers) can be quite scary. If you taunt him, he may set his little birds on you.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 am
house yronwoody lord

Apocalypse Dan wrote:
Navyjedi wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Some actors (mummers) can be quite scary. If you taunt him, he may set his little birds on you.

Haha. No i fear not the gash of Kyle. Nor his little birds. I have a slingshot. Ive been practicing...

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 am
house blackwoody lord

I don't mean this to sound gay, but Navy, your avatar is mesmerizing. I love lightsaber battles. One of the few redeeming traits of the otherwise loathsome prequels. And if it were gay, it would be strong gay like the Blackfish, Loras, or JonCon.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm
house manwoody lord

Apocalypse Dan wrote:
I don't mean this to sound gay, but Navy, your avatar is mesmerizing. I love lightsaber battles. One of the few redeeming traits of the otherwise loathsome prequels. And if it were gay, it would be strong gay like the Blackfish, Loras, or JonCon.

I second this. I think the podrace is the other redeeming quality.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:05 pm
house yronwoody lord

Cylon wrote:
Apocalypse Dan wrote:

I second this. I think the podrace is the other redeeming quality.

Well thanks yall. Im a fancier of Cylons little crotch jiggling storm trooper...

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:56 pm
house micro-woody lord

I felt the same way when I discovered the podcast, you'll like it here. Welcome!

Also, the dancing storm trooper avatar makes my fucking day.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm
house blackwoody lord

Isn't that from T.R.O.O.P.S.?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:17 pm
house yronwoody lord

Apocalypse Dan wrote:
Isn't that from T.R.O.O.P.S.?

I think its just a clip from Dancing with the Star Wars Stars from Star Wars Weekends at Disney World....

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm
house smallwoody

Apocalypse Dan wrote:
Navyjedi wrote:
Kyle wrote:

I'll just unleash my gashcover on him.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]