View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The Fate of Chase 
house micro-woody lord

Ahhhhh.. just basking in the creepyness :D this kind of conversation could only happen here :P

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 am
house yronwoody lord

RAWHAM 95 wrote:
Ahhhhh.. just basking in the creepyness :D this kind of conversation could only happen here :P

That's not true. I have plenty of creepy conversations in my dungeon...

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm
manwoody sweater

:lol:

Well played

"Gods and dogs alike delight to piss on me." ~ Eddison Tullett

Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm
house stark

Usurpationblitz wrote:
I really liked Chase, but I think he didn't understand the concept of a budget. I think he would have been more happy with bad actors on the show if they just looked the part and everything was included. Personally, I would rather have details not match up (to an extent) then a bad cast. I think he Chase was great on the show, but he did make me want to grind my teeth sometimes. :lol:

Didn't mind him. His nerd-rage with all things that were not exactly like the book was a bit silly. Especially with how closely the series followed the first book. I would be interested to hear what he thinks of the upcoming season.

Fantasy Football: A Njoku Needs A Name

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 am
podcast fanatics ☺

Gonna to help this thread along its way on ending on a non-creepy note.
I don't think it'll stay non-creepy for long :lol:

Well, Chase, dude... if you ever read this. Just want you to know you are missed.

I raise a glass of the finest red arbor wine in your sweet memory. Forever will the image of Squidward with his pendulous nose be linked to you in my mind. Your voice is as grim as the Stranger, rough like tree bark but yet smooth as a stream. Forever will the sound of your gravelly voice, so filled with casual hate and at times, enchanting pessimism, ring in the halls of my cherished memories. So it shall remain, with the sound of your beard assaulting your mic, with me always. So it shall remain, with your unexpected love of unicorns (ep 35), your similarly unexpected love for the education of our youth and your tremendous talent at voicing The Hound.

Chase, most endearing of grouches, I will remember you always.

...Oh, I think I just upped the creepy meter. D'oh.

Twitter: vaarsuvius_

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2