View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
New Podcast Slogan/Description 
podcast doctor

in her classic mimi-rage style, mimi has coined an epic new podcast description/mission-statement while posting on the facebook page. "we praise what we like, criticize what we don't, make dick jokes in between, and have a lot of fun doing it"

add that shit to the back of the manwoody t-shirts.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm
☑ ☑ ☑ guest host: triple gold club™

linecom1 wrote:
in her classic mimi-rage style, mimi has coined an epic new podcast description/mission-statement while posting on the facebook page. "we praise what we like, criticize what we don't, make dick jokes in between, and have a lot of fun doing it"

add that shit to the back of the manwoody t-shirts.

Right on! Haters to the left!

"At some point you will tell the duck what you are doing next and then realise that that is not in fact what you are actually doing. The duck will sit there serenely, happy in the knowledge that it has helped you on your way."

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm
♕(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

haha, man. i read that dude's YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY comment shortly after seeing this tweet:

Quote:
@apoiaf @otakuassemble get over Ros, focus on Yoren,hotpie, Lommy, gendry and @AryaSheWolf. Post the podcast already.

I'LL BE WHATEVER I WANNA DO.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 am
Profile WWW
podcast doctor

mimi wrote:
haha, man. i read that dude's YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY comment shortly after seeing this tweet:

Quote:
@apoiaf @otakuassemble get over Ros, focus on Yoren,hotpie, Lommy, gendry and @AryaSheWolf. Post the podcast already.

yeah you owned him, defended the community of book purists, and asserted APOIAF as the blackest podcast woody of all podcast woodies. For all future confrontations I would like to play the "Doriah" to your "Daenerys", and correct all facebook/twitter @ replies to say "you have the honor to @ reply Mimi, of House Manwoody, Queen of the Podcasters, and Hot Enough To Melt the Wall". in fact, you should just have your name legally changed to contain all appropriate titles, and have it on your drivers license, you know, for consistency.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:29 am
house blackwoody lord paramount

Was watching some Doctor Who and this line came up that seemed to fit the podcast very well:

'Its okay, we're nice.'

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm
podcast convert

EDIT: Oops, wrong thread.

Tue May 08, 2012 3:25 pm
podcast fanatics ☺

linecom1 wrote:
mimi wrote:

Quote:

yeah you owned him, defended the community of book purists, and asserted APOIAF as the blackest podcast woody of all podcast woodies. For all future confrontations I would like to play the "Doriah" to your "Daenerys", and correct all facebook/twitter @ replies to say "you have the honor to @ reply Mimi, of House Manwoody, Queen of the Podcasters, and Hot Enough To Melt the Wall". in fact, you should just have your name legally changed to contain all appropriate titles, and have it on your drivers license, you know, for consistency.

I second this.

Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]