View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Episode 74: More Information about the Podcast 
Site Admin

Careless wrote:
You only see the reviews and ratings posted from your own country. I can only see my own and some other Swedish dude's for example.

Thanks for that info! (switched into US mode now). Nation-specific review filters - another reason why Itunes sucks.

Any way to copy and paste the reviews in itunes into a word/text file by the way?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
☑ guest host ♘

Amin and Ashley:

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the Itunes store page you'll see a little icon of your country's flag, which presumably for you is Canadian. You can click on that and switch to another country if you want to see the other reviews.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 pm
house smallwoody lord

Amin wrote:
Careless wrote:
You only see the reviews and ratings posted from your own country. I can only see my own and some other Swedish dude's for example.

Thanks for that info! (switched into US mode now). Nation-specific review filters - another reason why Itunes sucks.

Any way to copy and paste the reviews in itunes into a word/text file by the way?
Woops. Don't know how I ended up PM:ing you, but for anyone else interested, you gotta use the web version:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/a-po ... d292405976

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm
Site Admin

I only see 3 reviews on the web version, is your browser showing a next page option?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
for my freckles, your grace

Amin wrote:
I only see 3 reviews on the web version, is your browser showing a next page option?

Mine did not show a next page option.

www.MADCANARD.com

FF: The Rat Cook

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:11 pm
mrs. sandor clegane

ok changing the flag thing at the bottom worked :P

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 pm
♕(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ashley wrote:
ok changing the flag thing at the bottom worked :P

....although changing my flag to canada allowed me to read a review in which i was called "sexually insecure."

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
house micro-woody lord

The other podcasts strike me as too different to make direct 1:1 comparisons with Podcast Of Ice and Fire. Most of the GoT podcasts are based entirely on the show, and feature a mixture of people who have and haven't read the books (which limits the discussion to avoid spoilers); they're quite similar to the podcasts for other adaptation shows like Walking Dead or True Blood. They're more accessible for new viewers than this one, so it makes sense that people flock to them. I ain't mad.

But I do agree with the guest host that I'm not only tired of people asking the cast the same questions, I'm even more tired of people asking Martin the same questions. I want to flip desks every time someone asks him "herp derp who's yer favorite character bro" or "does it hurt to kill so many characters in yer books lol." That's why I want to hear Martin on this podcast, the Boiled Leather podcast, or any podcast that could ask decent questions.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Profile WWW
podcast fanatics ☺

mimi wrote:

....although changing my flag to canada allowed me to read a review in which i was called "sexually insecure."

It's ok mimi... you'll be as sexually secure with yourself as the rest of us one day... everyone gets there at their own pace. :D

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 am
brotherhood without banners

PhoenixDark wrote:
But I do agree with the guest host that I'm not only tired of people asking the cast the same questions, I'm even more tired of people asking Martin the same questions. I want to flip desks every time someone asks him "herp derp who's yer favorite character bro" or "does it hurt to kill so many characters in yer books lol." That's why I want to hear Martin on this podcast, the Boiled Leather podcast, or any podcast that could ask decent questions.

I agree. Not only does he get asked the same boring questions all the time, but he pretty frequently gets asked questions that, if answered, are very 'spoilery' and thus obviously not things that he's going to answer, like "Who is Jon Snow's mother?" or "Where is Howland Reed?" etc.

I love the idea of Martin eventually getting a guest spot on APOIAF because the gang knows not to ask him dumb, obvious stuff like that. Plus, you know Mimi and the gang wouldn't let him leave before he explained a little bit about the epic origin story that is House Manwoody. :D

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm
house micro-woody lord

https://twitter.com/#!/BryanCogman/stat ... 9193594880

boom!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
for my freckles, your grace

PhoenixDark wrote:
https://twitter.com/#!/BryanCogman/status/194566689193594880

boom!

Woah! We're not worthy. We're not worthy!

www.MADCANARD.com

FF: The Rat Cook

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm
♕(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PhoenixDark wrote:

boom!

love you.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:56 am
Profile WWW
☑ bastards of kingsgrave guest host ♞

Okay, so I'm a few episodes behind because I didn't start watching GoT Season 2 right away, but the shocking lack of a shocking lack of knowledge in this episode was very fucking disturbing to my delicate sensibilities. TableFlip.gif

PhoenixDark wrote:

boom!

Tough Actin' Tinactin!

Wed May 16, 2012 3:34 pm
house stark

Bumping this thread to comment on how completely awesome the aftershow was on this episode. Wonderful stuff.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2